Eight pages of North Fork happenings, issues that you should be aware about, including:
- NFEC Environmentalist of the Year – Mel Morris
- Perfect Earth Project – Eliminating Toxic Lawns
- Medicines: Making Our Waters Sick
- Northville Terminal Expansion — A Battle Won. The War Goes On.
- Broad Cove — Closer to Preservation
- Community Preservation Fund Changes Pass in Albany
- Beach Closures — When Has This Become Acceptable?
- Single-use Plastic Bags — Let the Waste End
- Peaker Plants Are Not Needed
- Membership Renewal Form — RENEW TODAY!
- George Bartunek Retires from NFEC Board
- Other Changes at the NFEC
- Sewering is NOT the Only Solution
We’ve done and covered a lot. We could use your help. Consider becoming active in the NFEC.
Click the following link for the latest edition of North Fork Views — Snapshots.