NORTH FORK VIEWS — Winter 2015
Take a moment to look at this issue of Snapshots and get a better feel of the big picture of some of the issues facing the North Fork.
Some of the items covered include:
- Next Steps in Protecting Our Waters
- Flyboarding in Riverhead
- Plum Island — the march to its sale continues
- Peconic Landing — an opportunity missed
- The Heritage Project — will concerns be addressed?
- The Northville Terminal Proposed Expansion
- Riverhead Water Treatment Plant — an important step
- The Community Preservation Fund — an important milestone
- CT Dredge Spoils Off of Southold Shores
- NYS Funding Important Water Projects
- The Affordable Housing Argument
- Agriculture Stepping Up to Address Nitrogen Issues
- Water for Long Island — a plan worth examination
We’ve done and covered a lot. We could use your help. Consider becoming active in the NFEC.
Click the following link for the latest edition of North Fork Views — Snapshots.