NORTH FORK VIEWS — Autumn 2014
Take a moment to look at this issue of Snapshots and get a better feel of the big picture of some of the issues facing the North Fork.
Some of the items covered include:
- East Hampton Helicopter meeting
- The latest EPCAL plan
- The LI Clean Water Bill
- The East End deer issue
- A fossil-fuel electric plant at EPCAL?
- NFEC Chili Night, Friday, Oct 24
- NFEC to honor retiring LIFB Exec. Dir. Joe Gergela
- The County and the Drinking Water Protection Plan
- 10×10=100 Art Show and Sale
- Plastic Bag Ban
We’ve attended many day, evening and weekend meetings in Riverhead, Southold and across Long Island over the past few months for you. Now catch up on the issues.
Click the following link for the latest edition of North Fork Views — Snapshots.